Thursday, November 3, 2011

My (Actual) Best Buy Resignation Letter

(1/9/10)

Dear Best Buy,
It is with a heart full of regret that I must inform you that as of today, January 9th in the year of our Lord 2010, I must tender my two-week notice of resignation. Though my time with this corporation was brief, I know I will always reflect upon my time here with fondness and childlike glee. I have had many part-time jobs in my life, but my time in the Best Buy Magnolia Home Theatre Department stands out as the clear superior. The training and support that I received from both the management and sales staff was ideal in a world debased by indifference and mediocrity. Bravo. The knowledge I obtained was relevant to both my insuring of customer satisfaction and my own personal awareness of the technological infrastructure surrounding us, and for this I am eternally grateful. Though I know my passing will be difficult, I am confident that Best Buy Store 1152, as well as its regional sister stores, will have the ability to press on and maintain its unparalleled level of excellence. Fare thee well, Best BuyCheektowaga. I will never forget you.

God Bless,

Timothy Lipps

No comments:

Post a Comment